Data Deletion Policy
This document sets out our policy for responding to requests for deletion of data under data protection law. This document explains the rights of the data subject in relation to data deletion and the responsibilities of DEVCO FZ LLC ( www.meplay.com ) in responding with such a request.
An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity.
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed.
- Where the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
What information does DEVCO FZ LLC ( WWW.MEPLAY.COM ) retain?
If consent is provided, personal data (including the above, plus address, telephone number, and notes) may be stored in our CRM system for the purposes of contacting you regarding DEVCO FZ LLC ( WWW.MEPLAY.COM ) news, products, and promotions.
How users can request to delete their data?
End users can request all or part of their data to be deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact us form at https://www.meplay.com/en/contact. Once the request is received and verified by our customer service team, DEVCO FZ LLC (www.meplay.com) will delete their data.